Impact Training is a service of Dudley Caribbean and Friends Association. Registered Charity Number: 519199
© DCFA 2017
Health & Safety
29.3 million working days were lost during 2009 due to work-related illness and injuries. Health and
Safety training is essential so staff understand their duties and responsibilities.
This 3-hour course is a quick and cost effective way of training staff in the basic health and safety
issues in the workplace.
● Employer/Employee Responsibilities
● Benefits of Good Health & Safety
● Consequences of Poor Health & Safety Practice
● Definition of A Hazard
● Hazard Spotting Quiz
● Risk Assessing
● Health & Safety Legislation
● Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Duration: 3 hrs
Assessment: on-going during the course
Certification: all delegates will receive a certificate on completion
Call 01384 237041 for current prices and course dates